Mauritians should have equal chances to manage their country. Prime minister must be
– accountable for his crimes
Government ways are outdated. Means are obsolete. Mauritius is a small country, does not need to appear strong to its citizens and neighbours.
An innovative way could be
1. make telecom a constitutional right
2. require citizens to elaborate politics with ministers through weekly referendums.
3. give half the assembly seats to the referendum results
4. protect all these processes with blockchains
A computer does not need a luxury car, nor put its son and siblings in key roles of the state. Needless to say you can’t bribe it.
We as people have failed governing in so many ways, maybe we could benefit from a little automation and less emotion. This could give lots of time for other topics such as education.